Insurance and Financial Information
We do what we can to facilitate the payment of your medical and dental insurances based on your what your plan covers. We accept most insurance plans, but please call our office to verify if we accept your plan. We do not accept the following:
- Medicare Supplements
- Tricare Medical
We only accept South Dakota Medicaid following approval by the program.
We are in-network with the following providers:
- Delta Dental
- MetLife Dental
- Aetna Dental
- Cigna Dental PPO
- Ameritas Plus Network
- ADDP Dental Network through United Concordia
- Sanford Health Plans
- Health Partners
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Avera Health Plans
- Check, Cash, Credit and Debit Cards, and Health Savings Cards
- CareCredit: apply online at https://www.carecredit.com/apply/
Patients with dental insurance
Your medical and dental plans are a contract between you, your employer, and the corresponding insurance provider. While we do as much as possible to assist you with understanding your benefits, the ultimate responsibility lies with you. If your insurance does not pay the estimated portion, we require that you promptly pay your balance in full. We encourage you to be fully aware of your medical and dental benefits prior to your appointment.
- Down payments are only an estimated payment, you are responsible for all fees regardless of your insurance coverage.
- Once insurance is finalized, any balance that is unpaid after 3 billing cycles will be sent to collections.
- Any balance unpaid after the first billing cycle is subject to a 1.5% per month interest charge.
Patients without dental insurance
- Payment is required in full on the day of service.
- If the service is a consultation or biopsy, a bill will be sent once fees and diagnoses are determined.
- We only accept South Dakota Medicaid.
- We are opted-out of Medicare, Medicare supplements, and Tricare Medical and cannot file claims to these 3 insurance providers.
- We accept Care Credit for patient financing. If approved, your balance can be paid off interest free over 6, 12, or 18 months depending on the balance amount.
- Payment plans need to be determined prior to treatment.
- Payment plans through our clinic incur a 1.5% interest fee per month (18% APR) on any outstanding balance.
- If a payment is missed and is not made within the next billing cycle, it will be sent to collections.
Any questions regarding payments or these policies should be directed to the business manager.