Why Choose River Ridge?
Why is an implant placed by a River Ridge surgeon worth the investment?
The answer is simple, our implants last. Our successful placement rate of a dental implant is over 96%. If you were to ask our hundreds of regularly referring dentists and more than 2000 patients who have had implants placed since 2017, you would know that we are the best dental implant option in the region.
What is your timeline for placement of a dental implant?
We try to be as accommodating to your lifestyle as possible. We want to minimize your travel and time away from work as much as possible by limiting your number of clinic visits. Depending on the situation, we can often times perform extraction and implant placement the same day. We will also accommodate for insurance authorizations and even split procedures into two separate financial years if indicated. We can devise a timeline fully customized for your needs.
At River Ridge Oral & Maxillofacial Surgical Center, fee transparency is a must. As one of our patients, we would like to assist you in making an informed decision when it comes to the cost and timeframe of a dental implant procedure. It is important to remember that just as each person is different, each case is also different. We will provide you an estimate based on your specific situation and work in direct communication with your referring dentist to implement the best treatment plan possible.
How we plan to help with the cost of implant placement:
For an accurate, straightforward estimate, please have your referral and panoramic radiograph sent by your dentist to our office. At that time, we will determine if we need to perform a consultation first or if we can possibly see you for same-day treatment.
- Once treatment is complete, we will credit back your initial consultation fee.
- During the consultation, we perform cone beam CT scanning to appropriately plan the implant’s position. This does have a fee associated with it. It is important as it helps our success rate and helps with optimal implant placement, so your dentist can restore the implant crown for excellent aesthetics and function. This is called a restorative driven approach.
- We are in-network with 6 dental insurances. You receive an in-network benefit if you have one of these insurances.
- We will send a pre-determination request to find out your estimated out of pocket portion. This does require time as we coordinate with your insurance company. You can choose to forgo this option if you would like.
- We accept Care Credit as a financing option and upon request, we will work with you to develop a repayment plan.